Series PMS winding shaft
With this precision shaft we achieve a concentricity of 0.1 mm at the tensioned sleeve. Despite its precision, this shaft has a very rugged design and is suitable for large loads. This shaft can be equipped with various high-quality pressure pieces and supplied, if needed, with a measuring scale and stop ring.
The possibility to balance core tolerance by jaws which expanded variably is the feature why this shaft series PMS is especially suitable for applications which run more than one roll.
Each jaw can be adjusted seperately and it´s also possible to balance them – so the shafts series PMS allow an exact cyclic running and a high running smoothness.
These features allow very high web speeds and because of that our shaft series PMS is a product of high performance and high economy efficiency.
Advantages and application areas
- Dynamically balanced on request
- High concentricity
- Very precise clamping
- Ideal for very high speeds
The expanding shaft is available in the subsequent designs:
- to fit for diameters 70 / 70 – 76,2 / 76 / 100 / 120 / 127 / 150 – 152,4, 200 mm. Please request for further diameters.
- location of air valves: axially/radially or both
- dynamic balancing
- custom journal designs available to fit your equipment requirements
Shaft body from
steel: sturdy and dependable
aluminium: light-weight and low-cost measuring rule on the shafts body available